El Grande Industrial Park amenities include:
- 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, manned security gate.
- On-site medical facility and Day Care Center.
- Recreation areas with athletic fields.
- Designated workforce transportation area for El Grande Busing Program.
We offer the flexibility you require. El Grande Industrial Park is designed to accommodate the specific needs of clients and provides multiple options.
Our development covers 151 acres divided into 3 zones – Zone 1, Zone 2, and Zone 3.
- Zone 1 is 40 acres and contains our Master Planned Park. This Zone will have 22 facilities of 39,192 FT2 each. The units may be subdivided as needed. This Master Planned area will be gated, have 24-hour security, have a medical clinic, have a daycare center, have an ATM, and a café with take-out food service. All of these units will be lease only.
- Infrastructure in place to support 22 full Manufacturing Facilities
- Units may be subdivided and additional space reserved for future grow
- El Grande experts will work with clients for Interior fit up of non-standard requirements based on their manufacturing needs.
- Well planned infrastructure and in-place utility services including electric, telephone, fibre optic internet and natural gas.
- City water service with three on-site water well.
- Zone 2 is 30 acres on the northwest side of Zone 1 and it will be used as an area to place clients who require facilities with characteristics different than those found in Zone 1. These sites in Zone 2 can be leased or sold.
- These zone is for those who wish to be in the Park and benefit from the amenities and in-place infrastructure, but have particular needs and/or special build-to-suit requirements.
- Zone 3 is 81 acres on the north side of Zone 2 and will also be used as an area for clients who will want to lease or buy a facility with characteristics different than those in our Master Planned community.